Construction and dismantling time
- Thu 9.9. from 8 am to 10 pm
- Fri 10.9. from 8 am to 10 pm
- Sat 11.9. from 7 am to 8.30 am
- Sat 11.9. from 8.30 am to 6 pm
- Sun 12.9. from 9 am to 5.30 pm
The service time for stands begins on saturday from 7 am and on sunday from 8 am and ends when the exhibition opens. On saturday service time of stands will continue for one hour after the trade fair has closed.
Please note that all air-filled balloons are forbidden at Horses Trade Fair.
- Sun 12.9. from 5.30 pm to 10 pm (ready made stand, package stand and table space)
- Mon 13.9. from 8 am to 12 pm (exhibitors with own stand structures)
During construction and dismantling time following service-doors are available
- Hall A: A2 and A8
- Hall D: D25 and D28
- Hall E: E3
Driving inside the exhibition halls
It’s forbidden to drive inside halls during the construction days. You may drive vehicles inside the exhibition halls only to the loading area specially covered with protective tarps. There are trolleys available for further delivery in this area.
When the dismantling time starts, exhibitors (not fair constructors) may drive cars into the halls when the doorman gives permission.
Exhibition office is located in the main entrance lobby. Opening hours will be published later.
While the exhibition office is closed, please contact the on-call number for assistance, tel. +358 (0)50 351 6500. During dismantling time exhibition office is closed.